Janitorial Services ManagerJAN010079Northfield, Illinois
The Janitorial Services Manager is responsible for oversight and supervision of the daily cleaning operations to meet a high level of expectation and quality of Medline standards for all Chicago region properties.
- Establish and define cleaning protocols, KPI’s, routines and confirm that set standards are being met at all times.
- Routinely inspect properties and monitor work performance; quickly correct deficiencies.
- Collaborate and communicate with third-party cleaning vendor management and staff.
- Assist with screening, selecting and training new cleaning employees and contractors.
- Make professional recommendations to meet the cleaning program needs of each operation.
- Assess, assign and respond to work tickets, requests and special projects, order and recommend supplies.
- Availability to work alternate shifts, evening and/or weekend hours.
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of experience
- Experience working in large, fast-paced corporate office settings, warehouse and manufacturing operations
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a management role