Payroll Systems ManagerITP01000WNorthfield, Illinois
The I/S Solutions Delivery Manager – HR Payroll is accountable to steering the overall direction of HCM and Payroll systems and functionality at Medline. Key expectations of this person include:
• Maintaining and executing an aligned technology roadmap that helps enable Medline’s HCM and Payroll strategy
• Driving consistent communications with business partners and technology partners alike
• Ensuring the quality delivery of system initiatives and ongoing maintenance of applications
• Serve as partner, advocate, and key resource for Human Resources and Payroll business area
• Build and manage a team of systems analysts and developers that drives to quality delivery of system initiatives
• Ensure timely communication and ongoing collaboration with business and technology partners on system initiatives and/or issues
• Leverage standard solution development lifecycle processes to facilitate proper system requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment procedures
• Ensure the stability of systems and maintain a focus on overall system availability with the team
• Manage the prioritization new initiatives and resource availability to properly focus on the top priorities for the Human Resource and Payroll areas
• Responsible for the management, coaching and mentoring of team members in all efforts.
To qualify, you must possess the following skills:
• 7+ years of IT and business work experience including 2+ years of experience managing team(s) responsible for application development and support.
• Expertise in PeopleSoft 9.x HCM Modules
• Experience with Kronos 8.x a plus
• Experience with Taleo a plus
• Proven track record of planning, implementing, and supporting applications within the Finance and Controlling disciplines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
• Ability to work with and influence cross-functionally and build strong relationships with stakeholders and senior management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment