Account Manager - Wound Care ClinicsOUT0102HKHouston, Texas
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual
to join our Post-Acute medical sales team in the Houston area. At Medline,
people come first-we seek individuals who care about customers and who can
cultivate real, long-standing relationships. We encourage you to apply if you
possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent organization and
communication skills; and are seeking to be part of a fast-moving industry
leader. In return, Medline provides established territories, industry- leading
training, and career advancement opportunities. Medline also offers a very
attractive compensation package including uncapped commission,
incentives/bonus, car allowance, full benefits including 401(k) with company
match and much more! Relocation is not available
Primary role of this position is to grow sales and profit dollars in our third party billing program by generating new patient referrals from Wound Clinics in the Houston area.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly generate new patient referrals from wound clinics within the territory
- Collaborate with all stake holders including Third Party Operations, Customer Service, and Inventory Management on the best practice for communicating new business.
- Assist with the implementation of regional third party programs
- Review accounts, sell new business to existing accounts and convert accounts to a higher level.
- Conduct regular lunch and learn presentations and strategy meetings with the customers to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- Coordinate sales forecasts with internal team. Manage co-op accruals and set-up new customers into Medline's systems.
- Increase the revenue spend per account.
- This is an outside position and requires the use of a car and home office
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Position requires travel up to 80% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- 1-3 years of business-to-business sales experience demonstrated by sales growth.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Experience identifying, connecting with, and closing new business.
- Experience applying sales strategy/approach to sell solutions across multiple levels.