Senior Industrial Engineer- Perryville, MDENG01007NPerryville, Maryland
Develop projects and manage multiple medium scale projects of varying complexities leading to improved efficiencies. Provide support and guidance for Operations Engineer I and Operations Engineer II positions.
- Lead multiple medium scale nation-wide projects from concept to realization leading individuals from multiple departments and disciplines. Determine, develop, recommend and implement solutions of medium complexity projects after performing significant engineering analyses inclusive of hypotheses validation.
- Review, develop and partner with technological solution providers to analyze, review and potentially implement enhanced solutions.
- Provide support and guidance indirectly to Operations Engineer I and Operations Engineer II positions.
- Provide software application expertise in Warehouse Management System(s), Labor Management System, Transportation Management System, Microsoft Access proficiency, etc.
- Perform and deploy work measurement techniques including time and motion studies
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or General Engineering.
- At least 3 years engineering experience.
- Willing to travel at least/up to 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Capable of standing / walking all day within a warehousing environment.
- Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or General Engineering.
- Distribution or warehousing experience.