Medical Sales Rep - Physician OfficeOUT0102HBAnchorage, Alaska
In a complex healthcare world, Medline strives to help our customers achieve both clinical and financial success. We do that through a personalized approach to listen and better understand our customers’ needs in an environment that tirelessly demands lower costs and better outcomes.
We are both a manufacturer and distributor with 1,200 direct sales reps who are dedicated points of contact for customers across the continuum of care. Because of our capabilities and engagement with other clinical and industry thought leaders, we deliver the most robust product portfolio and patient-care solutions to help healthcare providers perform at their very best.
Our responsiveness and commitment to advancing the health of healthcare is evident in our actions every day. This is who we are. This is why customers choose us as their trusted business partner.
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Growing and developing a territory of residual based medical supplies in assigned territory;
- Building relationships and developing a customer base of alternate site physician offices as well as hospital based practices;
- Making new calls on a daily basis to develop new customers;
- Working with manufacturers to present products to the physician community;
- Prepare and deliver quotations for product;
- Develop long term relationships with customer base;
- Prepare and maintain a territory plan;
- Create a grow a residual base of customers in the alternate site marketplace;
- Train and learn new items to present to customers and explain the medical and fiscal benefits
- Bachelor’s degree required;
Relevant Work Experience
- 1 – 2 years outside sales or account management experience (preferably in the medical supplies and/or physician's office market);
- Background in commissioned, tangible product sales required;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Stable work history;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Due to the nature of an outside sales representative position, the ability to drive a car, travel in that car 90% of each day, and interact with healthcare providers on site is required.
Medline offers an entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!