Acute Care Region Sales ManagerOUT0102GYAtlanta, Georgia
Medline is currently seeking a Region Manager out of the Atlanta area. The Regional Manager will be someone who takes on the responsibility of managing anywhere from 2-6 Acute Care reps while maintaining direct responsibility for a few key accounts.
Primary Contributor to Sales Rep Success:
The Medline AC RM’s primary responsibility is to meet or exceed established annual sales and strategic goals for their respective division. The RM is chartered with providing strategic leadership that supports Medline’s corporate strategy to division’s sales team. The Regional Manager is also responsible to recruit, hire and develop each individual representative in the organization to ensure we have the best sales team within our peer group and insure the success of each sales rep with in their division. Success defined as rep consistently achieving the predefined annual goals set by Medline including: Quota achievement, STAR goal, and success in deal generation/implementation. The RM will foster rep success through the following activities:
- Rep Travel: RM will travel with EACH rep in the division 2 days per month MINIMIUM. These should be consecutive days and RM must follow Travel Requirements strategy.
- Formal and consistent rep feedback and communication: RM is responsible for providing formal written and verbal feedback to the reps on a regular basis. Including weekly calls, semiannual reps assessments, and periodic progress reports.
Key Account Management:
RM is responsible for creating and developing strong relationships with key decision makers in various levels of these designated accounts. Key accounts to include:
- Prime vendor customers: RM must be able to successfully sell our capabilities to prospective accounts as well as manage and direct existing PV accounts (see prime vendor responsibilities)
- Target specific management groups and large supply customers
RM is responsible for the continual improvement of Medline profitability and rep commissions through the following activities (among others):
- SPA administration
- Strategic price increases
- Improving the Medline mix of business in prime vendor account.
RM must effectively manage all administrative tasks in a timely manner including: All required reporting, Medline corporate communication, SPA approval and compliance policies, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Relevant Work Experience
• At least 3 years of experience managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating and directing people in a sales management role.
• Willing to travel at least 50% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
• Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• 53+ years of consecutive growth
• 550,000+ products and counting
• More than 20,000 employees spanning the globe
• No.1 privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care products in the U.S.
• 1,600 and growing sales representatives across the continuum of care
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
• 401k with company match
Why Medline Sales?
• Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential
• Proven Training Infrastructure
• Entrepreneurial Work Environment
• Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
• Flexible Paid Time Off