- Responsible for delegating work to line assemblers and monitoring productivity in the production area.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee employees on a single assembly line. Responsible for running assembly line efficiently, to send customers quality products, and to communicate changes and procedures to all personnel on assembly line.
- Build first kits (master sample) for jobs, assign assembly stations, instruct assemblers on proper component placement in the kit, verify work order is being run correctly per PPPF (assembly and wrapping technique).
- Verify paperwork for all lots is run daily (ex. DHR, inserts, carton labels, substitutions, deviations).
- Complete all applicable paperwork (ex. Line Clearance Form, ECN’S, Daily production report, Cleaning logs and on hold forms.
- Verify jobs are received with the correct components per work order B.O.M. from warehouse.
- Assist to enforce company policies and procedures.
- Maintain clean/safe work area.
school diploma or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience
requires following clean room procedures that may include additional attire and
requires reading and comprehending simple instructions, short correspondence,
requires adding and subtracting two digit numbers and to multiply and divide
with 10's and 100's.
to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a week as work performed requires
to work in a closed-sterile environment.
requires lifting up to 35lbs.
be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular basis up to 6 days a week
least 1 year of experience in medical device or drug company.
to read and write English and effectively communicate instructions to all of
the employees on the line.
to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to