Medline has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Education Program Specialist based in our Northfield, IL headquarters. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working clinical professional with a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude and the ability to work independently and prioritize issues. Reporting to the Director, Marketing-Medline University, this key role assists in the development of online Medline clinical education and written educational offerings that support product divisions and clinical programs. The Specialist ensures that Medline offers high-quality online clinical education. In addition, this individual provides oversight to ensure compliance with accreditation bodies for Continuing Education standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assure accuracy of educational programs including updated regulations, policies, best practices and references.
- Oversee content and construction of courses developed both internally and externally to ensure consistent quality.
- Oversee quality assurance program in place to ensure education on the site is reviewed in a timely fashion, updated for accuracy, and meeting all current regulatory and compliance standards.
- Collaborate with Communications team to promote Medline University through social media avenues in support of branding initiatives.
- Provide clinical information to all partners regarding clinical or educational questions or concerns.
- Educate internal customers on course creation, guidelines, standards, and industry needs and expectations.
- Provide clinical content for publications and social media for Medline.
- Develop and deliver presentations as needed for clinical programs and specific customer needs.
- Assist product divisions when expertise is needed for guidance in development of new products or services.
- Other projects as assigned.
In return, Medline offers an entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN); MSN preferred
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- At least 1 year of experience with clinical education
- At least 5 years of direct patient care/clinical experience in homecare, long-term care or acute care setting
- Experience assessing and responding productively to change in a timely manner
- Experience controlling and coordinating concurrent projects, competing priorities and critical deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state)