Maintenance ManagerWAR0100MXLibertyville, Illinois
**Medline is maintaining essential operations in IL during the COVID-19 health crisis to ensure the nation’s healthcare providers can continue to work. We are currently hiring and if selected for an open position, you will begin working immediately upon completion of our pre-employment process**
- Responsible for safety training, personnel training, equipment deployment and equipment trouble shooting for distribution center technologies.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvement items in the maintenance areas of the organization to eliminate waste and productivity loss.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the Preventative Maintenance Plan.
- Direct the maintenance staff to analyze mechanical and operational problems on equipment and manages them to take necessary steps to correct or eliminate. Test and make the necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality. Oversee and manage maintenance activity outsourced to contractors.
- Help to develop and maintain measurement systems to accurately track key maintenance performance parameters (machine up-time, PM programs, etc.) and implement corrective actions that resolve the problems and issues.
- Review and approve monthly expenditures by the maintenance department to assure monthly and annual profitability.
- Develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities; build and maintain employee morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating and directing people as they work.
- At least 7 years maintenance experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work in hot and humid conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Technical Certifications.