Sales Specialist - Surgical Instruments- Southern FloridaSAL0100XKFort Lauderdale, Florida
Medline has an immediate opening for a Surgical Instrument Sales Specialist. This person will be responsible for selling our Konig line of surgical instruments. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education, a background in selling Surgical Instrumentations and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional sales and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Identifying, managing, and closing surgical instrument sales opportunities.
- Creates a target
planning system, runs analytical reports, creates and attacks large
strategic opportunities independently in the field.
- Ability to consistently follow up and update progress weekly while independently creating effective action plans to close business.
- Calls on health care facilities within assigned territory both independently and as a team with other Medline sales representatives to expand the sales of the product lines.
- Conducts and manages in-services and educational programs, handles customer product questions and objections.
- Establishes and nurtures relationships both with local sales representatives and end users.
- Works with division to plan, organize, and control assigned product line to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives by performing the following duties:
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products;
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends that affect sales, service and product development;
- Participates in key sales situations for the product;
- Gathers, analyzes, and compares competitor data and pricing to that of the organization;
- Other duties as assigned.
In return, Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!