Manufacturing Process EngineerMAN0100JILithia Springs, Georgia
direction, determine the process required for the manufacture and assembly of
products. Review parts drawings,
specifications and other engineering data.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and modify process formulations, methods and controls to meet
quality standards within FDA guidelines and standards.
- Identify complex technical issues, determine root causes, and recommend and
implement improvements, modifications or additions to document work using
proven statistical methods.
- Review product development requirements for compatibility with
processing methods to determine costs and schedules in addition to planning,
and directing the installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of
manufacturing and facilities equipment.
- Integrate equipment and material capabilities to meet process module
target specifications and technology target specifications.
- Analyze and challenge
work methods to determine process improvements and better results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related role within a high speed manufacturing environment, preferably in a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) background. Experience in Personal Care (Adult Incontinence) manufacturing industry is a huge plus!
- Intermediate skill level in computer and systems use.
Experience using manufacturing analysis tools such as SPC, DOE, FMECA and Lean Manufacturing tools.
Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks
Experience with equipment troubleshooting and problem solving.
Experience with capital project execution and management.