Production Associate- 3rdPRO0100U1GLENS FALLS, New York
Responsible for mass production of component trays, kits, or other packages for customer orders
- Receive and sort materials and confirm all necessary documentation
- Assemble component trays, kits, or other packages for customer orders according to specifications
- Monitors product quality through checks, counting packaging and removing defective products
- Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
- To perform core functions of the position must have the ability to read and understand information presented in writing in English.
- To perform core functions of the position must have the ability to perform basic math (addition and subtraction).
- Position requires:
- Standing and/or walking for long periods of time, up to 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a week
- Repetitive hand movement.
- Lifting: weights vary from 5 pounds up to 25 and in some cases higher than 25 pounds.
- Working in a closed-sterile environment.
- Must be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular basis up to 6 days a week.