Sales SpecialistSAL0100V8Los Angeles, California
Medline has an immediate opening for an Anesthesia & Respiratory Sales Specialist. This person will be responsible for selling the full line of products into the Post Acute Care market. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education, a background in selling Anesthesia & Respiratory products and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional sales and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
- Call on health care facilities within assigned territory both independently and as a team with other Medline sales representatives to expand the sales of the product lines.
- Establishes and nurture relationships with local sales representatives and end users.
- Conducts and manages in-services and educational programs, handles customer product questions and objections.
- Creates a target planning system, review analytical reports, creates and attack large strategic opportunities independently in the field.
- Ability to consistently follow up and update progress weekly while independently creating effective action plans to close business.
- Gathers, analyzes, and compares competitor data and pricing
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years sales or related business experience, Anesthesia & Respiratory product sales experience
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels.
- Strong presentation skills and effectively communcatione
- Willing to travel at least 75% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Previous experience selling in hospital and/or healthcare industry.
- MS Office (Word and Excel) required