Sr. Sales Specialist - Anesthesia/Respiratory Pacific NWSAL0100SXSeattle, Washington
Medline has an immediate opening for an Anesthesia & Respiratory Sales Specialist. This person will be responsible for selling the full line of products into the Acute Care market in the region. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education, a background in selling Anesthesia & Respiratory products and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional sales and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Call on health care facilities within assigned territory both independently and as a team with other Medline sales representatives to expand the sales of the product lines.
- Establishes and nurture relationships with local sales representatives and end users.
- Conducts and manages in-services and educational programs, handles customer product questions and objections.
- Creates a target
planning system, review analytical reports, creates and attack large
strategic opportunities independently in the field.
- Ability to consistently follow up and update progress weekly while independently creating effective action plans to close business.
- Gathers, analyzes, and compares competitor data and pricing
In return, Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
- Bachelor degree required
- 5 to 7 years Anesthesia & Respiratory product sales experience
- Position is field based
- Position will require up to 80 % US travel
- Strong presentation skills and effectively communicate to a sales organization and customers;
- MS Office (Word and Excel) required
- Excellent organizational, planning, communication and follow up skills required