Manage, produce and communicate Corporate Sales requests from Sales Management and for the department concerning Corporate Contracting efforts.
Responsibilities include: contract drafting, amendments/addendums, contract loading in SAP, effective data management within SAP, and answering general contract questions from sales representatives, sales management and internal Medline colleagues.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create contract proposals, amendments/addendums as requested from sales field members. Ensure proposals are reviewed and furnished with the utmost accuracy in accordance to the original request.
- Enter contract requests received in master log to track all activities within the contracting department. This would include open/completed field requests.
- Enter all deal specifics of the contract into SAP. Communicate contract details to other departments with a cover communication to a predetermined contact list within established turnaround times and with the utmost accuracy.
- Liaise between other areas within Medline's different sales organizations and align contracting efforts when necessary on corporate agreements that contain the whole continuum of care (i.e., Physician Office, Surgery Center, Homecare, etc.).
- Resolve questions from internal customers and field representatives regarding contract language. Escalate any specific issues to our legal department for reviews and approvals.
- Maintain electronic data files and physical files. Assist in the maintenance and development of contract management software.
- Maintain contract templates in an organized fashion. Participate in annual/semiannual review of templates and contract language within templates in order to continually update and foster our most up to date legal documents.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 4 years of contract administration or paralegal experience.
- SAP experience.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: making tracked changes, adding developer tab, creating a macro, formatting table style, inserting comments and/or creating a mail merge, document review functionality and document automation capabilities).
- Average level skill in Microsoft Excel (merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Pre-Law, Finance or relevant field of study.
Certification / Licensure
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).