Sales Specialist- Exam GlovesSAL0100WBNorthfield, Illinois
Provide sales teams with technical and sales presentation support to help secure new business, successful customer integration and the utilization of established products. Support unit sales plan through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities. Trouble-shoot established products as needed.
- Prepare and present technical proposals on how Medline's products can meet customer needs and how they can be integrated and implemented with customer's systems and equipment.
- Call on potential and existing customers, GPO, and IDNs within assigned territory (both independently and in collaboration with other Medline sales representatives) to expand or retain sales of product lines.
- Prepare and present customer systems/equipment needs plan to Medline teams to assure complete plan is feasible within cost, time, and environment constraints.
- Analyze customer's system and product needs. Research customer's business.
- Develop target lists of potential accounts.
- Gather data and information on customers and participate in developing presentations relative to keeping customers current on product enhancements.
- Conduct market research on new product ideas in order to develop product line expansion.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years sales or related business experience.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels.
- Willing to travel at least 75% of the time for business purposes (within state, out of state and international).
- Previous experience selling in hospital and/or healthcare industry.
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred