VP Business Development-Home/Managed CareSAL0100VYNorthfield, Illinois
We are looking for an individual to lead our sales strategy within the homecare and managed care market. The ideal experience includes a sales and/or marketing background in the Home Health, Hospice and Managed Care sectors. This is an exciting growth area for Medline and we are in need of someone with a strategic mindset and superb execution skillsEvaluate projects through financial feasibility studies, market research and planning.
- Develop and execute on a one-year and three-year business plan that ensures short-term and long-term growth and profitability
- Lead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall strategy
- Develop and execute a sales pipeline to meet annual revenue targets across all market segments
- Lead the successful negotiation of new contracts, retaining profitability. Review existing contracts for compliance and ensure appropriate terms and parameters are negotiated moving forward
- Develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; build and maintain employee morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies.
- Be the industry expert and stay current on trends in the market place and shifting needs of our customers
At least 7 years plus of business development, marketing and/or sales experience.
Experience in forging strategic alliances and negotiating complex bundled arrangements.Consultative selling experience.
At least 3 years of experience directly managing people including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.Experience presenting to senior management or C-suite with the purpose of influencing company or client decisions