Clinical Nurse EducatorSAL0100X9Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Clinic Nurse Educator for the Clinical Services Division. This road warrior position will provide superior support to both our internal and external customers. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a valid RN license and a desire to educate and influence change. In addition to flexibility and critical thinking skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude
We are able to consider candidates from the Boston, MA; Pittsburgh, PA; and Detroit, MI areas.
- Demonstrates quality nursing care, problem solving skills, effective use of resources, collaboration with other health professionals, and professional standards
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key accounts Regional VP’s and senior clinical staff
- Develop customer retention service proposal through consultation with key clients
- Develop account specific educational webinars for national and regional accounts
- Manage national account product formulary and introduce new technologies to improve
- Provide on-site education and clinical support on clinical programs, products and services
- Identify problem areas and recommend changes and solutions
- Evaluate policies and procedures related to patient/resident care in specialty area
- May visit patients/residents and discuss specific problems with assigned nurses and physicians
- Participate with development, revision and implementation of patient/resident education programs, materials, and resources in specialty area
- Recommend formal educational programs to meet staff needs
- Study changes in specialty area and seek additional knowledge on unusual problems and conditions, new treatments and medications
- Support Post Acute sales force during clinical product evaluations and conversions and troubleshoot as needed
- Represent Medline Clinical Services Division by making presentations and participating in forums, committees, and professional associates
- Contribute to the Divisions’ culture and environment by providing positive teamwork and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Health related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in clinical education role.
- Skin or wound care experience
- Long term care expereince a plus
- RN license or licensed Physical Therapist
- Woundcare certification (CWOCN, WCC, CWS, CWCN) or CWS
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience processing all relevant details, understanding and prioritizing their importance and drawing clear and concise conclusions.
- Ability to travel 3-5 days a week. At times up to 100% regionally and nationally so flexibility will be needed