Assistant Manager Facilities MaintenanceFAC01001ZNorthfield,Illinois
- Oversee the daily execution and efficiency of routine, urgent, and emergency work orders. This includes identifying and correcting any inefficiency.
- Ensure maintenance and emergency repairs are addressed immediately to minimize the impact on daily operations. This will consist of 24 hour coverage, 7 days per week.
- Plan, budget, and provide quality control inspections on assigned construction projects.
- Routinely interact with maintenance and construction contractors. Accountable for contractor performance and outcomes.
- Monitor, audit, and revise all operational logs, inventory, and schedules as needed.
- Provide leadership, industry knowledge, and general guidance to subordinate engineers. This includes the administration of routine performance assessments, daily scheduling, and training for all assigned personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessity dictates.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!